- Parents seeking admission of their child/children must fill in Registration Form.
- Registration forms are available at all schools and the website.
- Registration starts in March and September every year.
- They must also obtain a copy of school prospectus.
- All students must clear the admission test to obtain admission in school.
- The admission test / interview is held at the school.
- The admission test is prepared in accordance with the level of the student. Subjects tested will be in English, Mathematics and Urdu.
- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
- Once the admission is approved by the Principal, necessary fee chalan is issued.
- In case the applicant does not qualify for admission, necessary instructions are provided and a new registration may be made for further tests, if so advised.
- Prospective parents are welcome to visit any time, by appointment with Admission Officer. This can provide them with an opportunity to view the campus, meet the House Masters and Teachers and see the facilities first hand.
Shakarganj Evergreen School