Examination Date Sheet
- Class promotions will be decided by the Wing Heads at the end of each Academic Session based on students’ performance in the Annual Examination.
- Pass percentage for individual subjects will be 40% with an aggregate of not less than 45%.
- A student securing 45% in each subject will be promoted to the next class.
- A student failing in more than two subjects will be detained in the same class.
- A student who fails in one subject and maintains an aggregate of 45% shall be promoted.
- A student who fails in two subjects, but has secured at least 40% marks in these subjects, and has maintained an aggregate of 45%, shall be promoted.
- A student who fails in two subjects, and secures less than 40% marks in failing subjects, will be eligible for a retest to be conducted within 10 days after the declaration of the result. The student will be promoted only if he / she secures at least 40% marks in each subject, he / she has appeared for the retests, provided that aggregate marks are not less than 45%.
- A student with less than 80% attendance will not be allowed to appear in the Annual Examination.
- Leave application for sickness during examinations must be supported by the medical certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner, duly endorsed by the School Medical Officer.
- Students failing in the Send-up Tests will not be endorsed for the Board’s Examination.
- In no case shall a student be allowed to appear for re-test/re-examination in any Terminal/Annual Examination for the subject(s) he/she missed.
- A student who fails to appear in any Terminal/Annual Examination for any reason, will not be placed for position in the Consolidated Result.
- Use of unfair means or cheating during the examinations will entail in cancellation of the paper, besides a strict disciplinary action. Recurrence of such an act will lead to expulsion from the School.
- A student who happens to miss the Annual Examination, or has been absent in any paper for a genuine reason, may be considered for promotion to the next class keeping in view his/her performance in the Terminal Examinations and Class Tests.
Failure cases will stand withdrawn from the school unless the Director grants the permission to repeat the class. If a student fails for the second time in the same class, he/she will be compulsorily withdrawn from the school.